If your airtime expires much faster than the validity period, and if you have already accumulated at least 500 days of validity, now you can convert them into on-net minutes.
You can get 1 minute of on-net airtime for each 5 days of validity period by simply dialing *555*requested minutes#.
For example, in case you dial *555*40#, you will get 40 minutes of on-net airtime, and the validity period of your card will be decreased by 200 days.
After conversion, when making on-net calls, you first consume the on-net minutes received, and only after they are expired, your main account is charged according to your current tariff plan.
Before making the conversion, you can check the number of validity days you have by dialing *555*0#. And the on-net minutes, received by conversion, can be checked by dialing *555#.
The service is available to all VivaCell-MTS prepaid subscribers, except the “Business Control” corporate package subscribers.
- After the conversion, the card validity period should be at least 350 days.
- The number of requested minutes should be not less than 30.
- The service is not available after the card validity period expiry.
- The on-net minutes received by conversion are deleted upon the validity period expiry.
- The on-net minutes received by conversion cannot be used in roaming, as well as when calling to premium numbers.
In case of tariff plan switching the on-net minutes remain available.